Tech news selection for Thursday, September. 9th, 2021.
- Oyo, Microsoft in tie-up for ‘next-gen’ travel and hospitality products – Economic Times
- Microsoft fixes flaw that could leak data between users of Azure container services – The Register
- IonQ Scores Quantum Computing Deal With University Of Maryland And Announces It’s Tripling 2021 Bookings – Forbes
- Exium offers 5G network security to IBM EAM – TechTarget
- Microsoft warns Azure customers of flaw that could have permitted hackers access to data – Reuters
- Microsoft Azure cloud customers warned of new security flaw % – TechCentral
- Amazon Announces The General Availability Of EKS Anywhere – Forbes