Tech news selection for Monday, November. 29th, 2021.
- Amazon cloud chief Adam Selipsky hints at new directions for AWS as re:Invent begins – GeekWire
- An introduction to Parag Agrawal, Twitter’s new CEO – The Verge
- Air Force Spent Millions on Encrypted App Wickr – VICE
- From Omicron token rallying to Kimbal Musk launching a DAO: 8 crypto updates you should know – CNBC
- Nextcloud and cloud chums fire off competition complaint to the EU over Microsoft bundling OneDrive with Windows – The Register
- Robotics startup FJDynamics raises $70M to make manual labor easier – TechCrunch
- Thought Machine closes $200M for its cloud native banking SaaS and becomes a unicorn – TechCrunch