Tech news selection for Thursday, December. 2nd, 2021.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, December. 1st, 2021.
- Amazon Lex brings automated call transcript review to chatbot building – TechCrunch
- AWS to take on Microsoft Azure in private 5G – TechTarget
- Cloud, self-service BI capabilities fuel agile analytics – TechTarget
- Funding news: Upbound raises $60M for cloud infrastructure, competitive intelligence startup Klue lands $62M – GeekWire
- So it turns out Google would like to pass Knative to the Cloud Native Computing Foundation after all – The Register
- Aurora partners with Amazon Web Services on autonomous vehicle development – CNET
- Compare file storage options in the cloud – TechTarget
- Report claims Amazon collects over a third of seller revenue, bringing in $121B in 2021 – TechCrunch
Tech news selection for Tuesday, November. 30th, 2021.
- Amazon launches preview of new AWS Private 5G managed service – TechCrunch
- Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella sells more than $285 million in Microsoft stock – CNN
- New AWS Marketplace option lets you launch containerized apps on prem or in cloud – TechCrunch
- Syspro focuses on hybrid ERP to fuel growth – TechTarget
- Salesforce shares fall on disappointing profit forecast – Reuters
- Amazon cloud chief Adam Selipsky sees ‘endless’ opportunities to tailor services to industries – GeekWire
- Goldman Sachs unveils Amazon-backed cloud service for Wall Street trading firms – CNBC
- AWS gets a no-code ML service – TechCrunch
- AWS introduces a solution to get customers off their mainframes more quickly – TechCrunch
- Daily Crunch: AWS unveils new open source autoscaling tool Karpenter at customer conference – TechCrunch
- AWS targets the energy industry with launch of the AWS Energy Competency Program – TechCrunch
Tech news selection for Monday, November. 29th, 2021.
- Amazon cloud chief Adam Selipsky hints at new directions for AWS as re:Invent begins – GeekWire
- An introduction to Parag Agrawal, Twitter’s new CEO – The Verge
- Air Force Spent Millions on Encrypted App Wickr – VICE
- From Omicron token rallying to Kimbal Musk launching a DAO: 8 crypto updates you should know – CNBC
- Nextcloud and cloud chums fire off competition complaint to the EU over Microsoft bundling OneDrive with Windows – The Register
- Robotics startup FJDynamics raises $70M to make manual labor easier – TechCrunch
- Thought Machine closes $200M for its cloud native banking SaaS and becomes a unicorn – TechCrunch
Tech news selection for Saturday, November. 27th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Friday, November. 26th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, November. 24th, 2021.
- Microsoft restores Remote Assistance to Intune – this time as a premium feature – The Register
- Google Cloud instances hijacked for illicit cryptomining – TechRadar
- SmartNICs, IPUs, DPUs de-hyped: Why and how cloud giants are offloading work from server CPUs – The Register
- Google has a cunning plan to address false positive security alerts – TechRadar
- 9 cloud migration security considerations and challenges – TechTarget
- Microsoft extends ‘outage mode’ for Azure Active Directory to bake more resilience into cloudy services – The Register
Tech news selection for Tuesday, November. 23rd, 2021.
- Holographic data storage: Next big thing or bust? – TechTarget
- Start managing with these Microsoft Graph API features – TechTarget
- Cloud governance software startup Corestack lands $30M – GeekWire
- Infosec bods: After more than a year, Sky gets round to squashing hijacking bug in 6m home broadband routers – The Register
- With his first re:Invent looming, what will AWS’s new boss bring to the table? – TechCrunch
- AWS commits to update its own Linux every other year – The Register
- American Airlines flies its data warehouse to the cloud – TechTarget
- Several hundred Google employees sign manifesto against widened Covid vaccine mandate – CNBC
- Microsoft’s Qualcomm exclusivity deal for Windows on Arm reportedly ending soon – The Verge
Tech news selection for Monday, November. 22nd, 2021.
Tech news selection for Saturday, November. 20th, 2021.