Tech news selection for Friday, September. 3rd, 2021.
- Microsoft Azure deprecations: API changes will break applications and PowerShell scripts – The Register
- SaaS adoption is happening faster and slower than you think – TechRepublic
- Exclusive: Amazon to remove more content that violates rules from cloud service, sources say – Reuters
- How to make the most of the Google Forms autosave feature – TechRepublic
- Zero-Trust Model Gains Luster Following Azure Security Flaw – Data Center Knowledge