Tech news selection for Friday, November. 11th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Monday, October. 24th, 2022.
- Microsoft earnings preview: Analysts bullish on cloud business despite macro headwinds – GeekWire
- The ins and outs of migrating SQL Server to the cloud – The Register
- Startup Tellius raises $16M in new funding to fuel growth – TechTarget
- Visier acquires Paris-based employee skills startup – TechTarget
- Mirantis Adds Support for GCP and Ceph Storage to Container Platform – Container Journal
- Microsoft revenue forecast under threat from PC market slump, mighty dollar – Reuters
- Stocks notch second day of gains Monday, Dow closes more than 400 points higher – CNBC
Tech news selection for Tuesday, October. 18th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, October. 4th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, September. 14th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Friday, September. 9th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, September. 6th, 2022.
- A Plan to Let Soldiers Interact with the Army Cloud Using Their Own Devices Got a Bit Clouded – Forbes
- Messaging app Signal hires former Google organizer Meredith Whittaker – The Washington Post
- Salesforce announces its Winter 23 release part 1 – – Enterprise Times
- VMware CEO Says Broadcom Deal on Track, Touts New Multi-cloud Products – Data Center Knowledge
- Google Drive vs Dropbox vs OneDrive: Which cloud solution is right for you? – TechRadar
Tech news selection for Monday, August. 29th, 2022.
- Cloudera’s New ‘CDP One’ Removing Obstacles To Adopt Industrial-Grade Analytics And ML – Forbes
- Microsoft Changes European Cloud-License Terms After Complaints – Bloomberg
- Microsoft launches Arm-based Azure VMs powered by Ampere chips – TechCrunch
- Reliance Jio to spend $25B on 5G rollout, debut in October and reach every town by 2023 end – TechCrunch
- Amazon Vs. Apple: Only One Will Rewrite The Rules Of Healthcare – Forbes
Tech news selection for Thursday, August. 18th, 2022.
- One year of OpenSearch: Grading AWS’ open source effort – TechRepublic
- Google Cloud is closing IoT Core, leaving user devices stranded – TechRadar
- Cloudera launches SaaS platform for the lakehouse crowd – The Register
- Qualcomm Is Plotting a Return to Server Market With New Chip – Bloomberg
- How phishing attacks are exploiting Amazon Web Services – TechRepublic
Tech news selection for Friday, August. 12th, 2022.
- Samsung’s noise-canceling Galaxy Buds 2 wireless earbuds are $50 off – The Verge
- Kubernetes training, tech can tackle orchestration pain – TechTarget
- Amazon launches AWS Private 5G so companies can build their own on-site mobile networks – TechCrunch
- Use Windows Admin Center to manage Azure Stack HCI like any other Windows Server – TechRepublic