Tech news selection for Wednesday, November. 17th, 2021.
- Nvidia data center sales grew 55% on demand for artificial intelligence chips – CNBC
- Google Cloud teams up with NLP startup Cohere on multiyear partnership around TPUs – TechCrunch
- Amazon tells folks it will stop accepting UK Visa credit cards via weird empty email – The Register
- Amazon Needs to Act Like an Insurgent, Says AWS CEO – Bloomberg
- Ubuntu desktop team teases ‘proof of concept’ systemd on Windows Subsystem for Linux – The Register
- Amazon Web Services Sponsored AI-Artwork to Debut At Smithsonian Nov. 20th – Bloomberg