Tech news selection for Wednesday, December. 15th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, December. 14th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Sunday, December. 12th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Saturday, December. 11th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Friday, December. 10th, 2021.
- Kyndryl grows ecosystem via Google Cloud partnership – TechTarget
- AWS Cloud Storage VP talks data growth, price cuts – TechTarget
- Microsoft Teams lifecycle management with PowerShell and Graph – TechTarget
- WTF is a ‘software-defined community cloud’? – The Register
- Larry Ellison is now richer than the Google co-founders after big Oracle run-up – CNBC
- Object, Cloud Storage And Backup Solutions From Weka, DataDobi And StorONE – Forbes
Tech news selection for Thursday, December. 9th, 2021.
- 5 centralized logging best practices for cloud admins – TechTarget
- Google advises Android users to be careful of Microsoft Teams if they want to call 911 – The Register
- Software Firm HashiCorp Tops IPO Goal to Raise $1.2 Billion – Bloomberg
- How to configure automatic Azure Virtual Desktop scaling – TechTarget
- Microsoft Azure widens its space ecosystem through deals with Airbus and data partners – GeekWire
Tech news selection for Wednesday, December. 8th, 2021.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): A cheat sheet – TechRepublic
- AWS expands managed file service with FSx for OpenZFS – TechTarget
- IBM Launches Mainframe Modernization Initiative – Data Center Knowledge
- Wiz unveils new security tool to protect code in development pipeline – TechCrunch
- Browse the best email security gateways for your enterprise – TechTarget
Tech news selection for Tuesday, December. 7th, 2021.
- Google disrupted a massive botnet that hackers used to steal information and mine cryptocurrency – The Washington Post
- My Industry Analyst Takeaway From AWS Re:Invent – AWS Is More Than A Cloud – Forbes
- Amazon Web Services outage brings some delivery operations to a standstill – CNBC
- MuleSoft to add API management, governance tools – TechTarget
Tech news selection for Monday, December. 6th, 2021.
- Graviton 3: AWS attempts to gain silicon advantage with latest custom hardware – The Register
- Tigera Integrates Calico Cloud for Amazon EKS with AWS Control Tower – Container Journal
- A Serious Game: Microsoft Azure Champions ‘User Generated Content’ – Forbes
- Why you should plan to upgrade to Azure AD Connect v2 soon – TechTarget
- Google Releases Risky Google Photos Upgrade For Millions Of Users – Forbes
Tech news selection for Friday, December. 3rd, 2021.
- Sony’s ‘Spartacus’ could be PlayStation’s answer to Xbox Game Pass – The Verge
- Cloud Segment To Drive Microsoft’s Stock Growth? – Forbes
- Cloud computing: Gain the skills to be certified as a Microsoft Azure administrator – TechRepublic
- Will the big clouds go back to core infrastructure services? Definitely maybe – TechRepublic
- Google Hires Former Amazon Executive To Work on Machine Learning – Bloomberg
- ByteDance launches a public cloud that offers TTaaS (TikTok as a service) – The Register
- First we SPAC, then we take down AWS – TechCrunch