Tech news selection for Thursday, September. 12th, 2019.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, September. 11th, 2019.
- How Stackery found its new CEO: Puppet exec Tim Zonca ‘met the spec’ for serverless startup – GeekWire
- Oracle (ORCL) earnings Q1 2020: Mark Hurd takes leave of absence – CNBC
- Cloud Foundry Investment and Broad Deployments Increasing Year-Over-Year, According to Global User Survey – Container Journal
- How Stackery found its new CEO: Longtime Puppet exec Tim Zonca ‘met the spec’ for serverless startup – GeekWire
- Top 6 Google cloud certification programs – TechTarget
- Oracle CEO Mark Hurd announces leave of absence, stock drops – CNBC
Tech news selection for Monday, September. 2nd, 2019.
Stop pushing and look – Persistent Beta
— Read on kevinmatheny.com/wordpress/2017/04/11/stop-pushing-and-look/
A recent TechRepublic Premium poll shows that only 18% of respondents rule out using industry cloud within their organization.
— Read on www.zdnet.com/article/research-64-using-or-considering-industry-cloud-services/
How a writing tool became the new default way to pass notes in class.
— Read on share.qz.com/news/2336056/
As customers unsubscribe, companies like Blue Apron and Hello Fresh look for salvation at the grocery store
Pigzbe: Helps Kids 6+ Develop Great Money Habits
How Millennials Became The Burnout Generation
— Read on www.google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/annehelenpetersen/millennials-burnout-generation-debt-work