Tech news selection for Monday, October. 24th, 2022.
- Microsoft earnings preview: Analysts bullish on cloud business despite macro headwinds – GeekWire
- The ins and outs of migrating SQL Server to the cloud – The Register
- Startup Tellius raises $16M in new funding to fuel growth – TechTarget
- Visier acquires Paris-based employee skills startup – TechTarget
- Mirantis Adds Support for GCP and Ceph Storage to Container Platform – Container Journal
- Microsoft revenue forecast under threat from PC market slump, mighty dollar – Reuters
- Stocks notch second day of gains Monday, Dow closes more than 400 points higher – CNBC