Tech news selection for Thursday, July. 29th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, July. 28th, 2021.
- Threat Stack Extends Threat Discovery Reach to Amazon EKS – Container Journal
- HP to buy Teradici to improve virtual-desktop delivery – TechTarget
- Why Dish Network Stock Looks Undervalued Even After 130% Jump – Forbes
- Apple, Google and Microsoft made $57 billion last quarter – CNN
- Tencent suspends signups to WeChat, citing ‘security upgrade’ and need to comply with Chinese laws – The Register
Tech news selection for Tuesday, July. 27th, 2021.
- Misconfigured Azure Blob at Raven Hengelsport exposed records of 246,000 anglers – and took months to tackle, claim infosec researchers – The Register
- Compsci student walks off with $50,000 after bug bounty report blows gaping hole in Shopify software repos – The Register
- Microsoft sees steady cloud growth after record quarterly profit – Reuters
- Microsoft bests earnings estimates as Azure posts 51% growth; shares fall – TechCrunch
- Cloudflare slams Amazon Web Services over massive markups – TechRadar
- Google Cloud offers a model for fixing Google’s product-killing reputation – Ars Technica
- Scam-baiting YouTube channel Tech Support Scams taken offline by tech support scam – The Register
- Google Cloud pledges to keep its APIs accessible to businesses – TechRadar
- Alphabet crushes Q2 earnings estimates as Google Cloud cuts losses, grows 54% – TechCrunch
- Could Google Cloud’s Approach To Customer Support Help The Search Giant Beat Amazon? – Forbes
Tech news selection for Monday, July. 26th, 2021.
- Exclusive: Google Cloud Exec Rob Enslin Talks Neurodiversity In The Workforce And How The Autism Career Program Seeks Top Talent – Forbes
- Review: ‘Microsoft Flight Simulator’ on Xbox Series X is a showcase for Microsoft’s console and cloud – GeekWire
- Amazon Explores Plan to Accept Cryptocurrency Payments – Bloomberg
- Intel will make Qualcomm chips in new foundry deal – The Verge
- Amazon And Google Are Finally Tackling One Of Healthcare’s Biggest Problems: Unstructured Health Data – Forbes
- Google Faces Off With Amazon, Microsoft to Become a Cloud-Computing Giant – Bloomberg
Tech news selection for Sunday, July. 25th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Saturday, July. 24th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Friday, July. 23rd, 2021.
- Anyone fancy a Snowmobile full of Bags O’Crap? It’ll be on the list somewhere – The Register
- Amazon to investigate allegations of harassment and discrimination in its AWS unit – The Verge
- Amazon is hiring a digital currency and blockchain expert, signaling a growing interest in cryptocurrency – CNBC
- Intel Server-Chip Woes Drag on Sales Forecast; Shares Slump – Bloomberg
- Microsoft Announces Windows 365 Cloud Desktop At Its Inspire Partner Event – Forbes
Tech news selection for Thursday, July. 22nd, 2021.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, July. 21st, 2021.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, July. 20th, 2021.
- N2WS introduces Azure backup in 4.0 update – TechTarget
- How Amazon broke free from Oracle – The Register
- Gartner dumps IBM from 2021 enterprise backup’n’recovery MQ leader corner – The Register
- I no longer have a burning hatred for Jewish people, says Googler now suddenly no longer at Google – The Register
- Jeff Bezos looks to life beyond Amazon after historic space ride – CNBC
- Apple users: Get to know these Microsoft 365 solutions to improve collaboration, productivity and more – TechRepublic