Tech news selection for Wednesday, October. 27th, 2021.
- Amazon earnings preview: Wall Street expects lower profits as tech giant boosts spending – GeekWire
- Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud results soar as the world goes digital – TechRadar
- Intel teams with Google Cloud to develop new class of data center chip – Reuters
- Intel Challenges AMD And NVIDIA With New AI Technologies Amid Renewed Developer Commitments – Forbes
- Panzura tackles disaster recovery, cloud storage for Saints – TechTarget
- No longer in preview, Microsoft Azure Purview is ready to help govern your data – TechRepublic
- Barclays raises price target for Alphabet after ‘standout performance’ in third quarter – CNBC