Tech news selection for Monday, September. 13th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Sunday, September. 12th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Saturday, September. 11th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Friday, September. 10th, 2021.
- Sort-of Epic win as judge kills Apple ban on apps linking to outside payment systems – The Register
- DoorDash, Grubhub, Uber Eats sue NYC for trying to permanently cap delivery fees – The Register
- Microsoft releases new Windows 11 builds, confirms running on an Apple M1 ‘is not a supported scenario’ – The Register
- Google’s made-for-India cut of Android and the one phone that runs it delayed by chip shortages, testing – The Register
- Hey – how did you get in here? Number one app security weakness of 2021 was borked access control, says OWASP – The Register
- Google Stadia’s director of games has left for Google Cloud – The Verge
- Amazon likely front-runner for multiyear NFL Sunday Ticket deal, sources say – CNBC
- RAF chief: Our Reaper drones (sorry, SkyGuardians) stand ready to help British councils – The Register
- Elon Musk is dominating the space race. Jeff Bezos is trying to fight back. – The Washington Post
- T-Systems and Google Cloud building ‘sovereign cloud services’ for Germany – The Register
- Cisco partner program aims to cut complexity via portal – TechTarget
- Amazon’s New World could come to its Luna cloud gaming service – The Verge
- How to use Google Cloud Operations suite – TechTarget
- Google and Jio’s smartphone collaboration has been delayed – The Verge
Tech news selection for Thursday, September. 9th, 2021.
- Oyo, Microsoft in tie-up for ‘next-gen’ travel and hospitality products – Economic Times
- Microsoft fixes flaw that could leak data between users of Azure container services – The Register
- IonQ Scores Quantum Computing Deal With University Of Maryland And Announces It’s Tripling 2021 Bookings – Forbes
- Exium offers 5G network security to IBM EAM – TechTarget
- Microsoft warns Azure customers of flaw that could have permitted hackers access to data – Reuters
- Microsoft Azure cloud customers warned of new security flaw % – TechCentral
- Amazon Announces The General Availability Of EKS Anywhere – Forbes
Tech news selection for Wednesday, September. 8th, 2021.
- Project Maven: Amazon And Microsoft Scored $50 Million In Pentagon Surveillance Contracts After Google Quit – Forbes
- Google plays catch-up with JSON support for distributed RDBMS Spanner – The Register
- Australia rules Facebook page operators are legally liable for user comments under posts – The Register
- Punt or go for it? AWS’ latest analytics for NFL helps fans second-guess 4th down play calls – GeekWire
- Proton welcomes Sir Tim Berners-Lee to its advisory board – as ProtonMail suffers a privacy backlash – The Register
- Money, mimicry and mind control: Big Tech slams ethics brakes on AI – Reuters
Tech news selection for Tuesday, September. 7th, 2021.
- Check out who’s coming to TC Sessions: SaaS 2021 – TechCrunch
- Everything AI and robotics at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 – TechCrunch
- Xilinx Showcases Powerful Adaptable Platform Solutions For Data Center, Medical, Robotics And Other Key Markets – Forbes
- HashiCorp runs low on staff, calls a halt to Terraform pull requests – The Register
Tech news selection for Monday, September. 6th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Saturday, September. 4th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Friday, September. 3rd, 2021.
- Microsoft Azure deprecations: API changes will break applications and PowerShell scripts – The Register
- SaaS adoption is happening faster and slower than you think – TechRepublic
- Exclusive: Amazon to remove more content that violates rules from cloud service, sources say – Reuters
- How to make the most of the Google Forms autosave feature – TechRepublic
- Zero-Trust Model Gains Luster Following Azure Security Flaw – Data Center Knowledge