Tech news selection for Friday, May. 13th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Wednesday, May. 11th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, May. 10th, 2022.
Tech news selection for Thursday, December. 30th, 2021.
- T-Mobile Is Now Selling Google TV’s Latest Streaming Dongle – Forbes
- Top 5 elements needed for a successful data warehouse – TechTarget
- 3 popular machine learning certifications to get in 2022 – TechTarget
- Five stories that shook up the enterprise in 2021 – TechCrunch
- Microsoft Has Become One Of The Most Powerful Forces In Healthcare, With No Signs Of Slowing Down – Forbes
Tech news selection for Wednesday, December. 29th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, December. 28th, 2021.
Tech news selection for Monday, December. 27th, 2021.
- Tally Solutions partners with Amazon Web Services for ‘TallyPrime’ – Economic Times
- Amazon AWS Outages Highlight Promise And Peril Of Public Clouds For 5G – Forbes
- The boiling vats of liquid that could take computing performance to the next level – TechRadar
- What To Expect From 2022’s Google Pixel Watch – Forbes
- Exclusive: Has Google won the cloud storage wars? – TechRadar
- What’s next for Cloud Foundry – TechCrunch
- Tesla, Apple, Google, Netflix, Amazon: Which Stocks Should You Own? – Forbes
- SMB over QUIC in Windows Server 2022: What you need to know – TechRepublic
Tech news selection for Thursday, December. 23rd, 2021.
- Nutanix CEO Ramaswami talks HCI, ‘invisible’ cloud strategy – TechTarget
- Best of 2021 – Why Kubernetes is the King of Containerized Tools – Container Journal
- A 30,000-Foot View Of Retail Banking From Google Cloud – Forbes
- Cloudflare Stock: Ambitious Company Must Prove Its Valuation – Forbes
- Azure Virtual Desktop requirements, customizations and more – TechTarget
- Azure Virtual Desktop setup tutorial – TechTarget
- 2021 – the year in real world use cases – Diginomica
- Presentation Skills: New Amazon Web Services Chief Excels At Storytelling – Forbes
Tech news selection for Wednesday, December. 22nd, 2021.
Tech news selection for Tuesday, December. 21st, 2021.
- Jim Cramer: Micron practically carried ‘the whole market on its back’ Tuesday after its strong quarter – CNBC
- Newly minted unicorn Tackle plans to use $100 million Series C to accelerate the future of software sales – TechCrunch
- TikTok tops Google to win Cloudflare’s 2021 traffic ratings – The Register
- How to tackle hybrid cloud security and DevSecOps – The Register
- MongoDB Poaches Top Amazon Executives to Compete With AWS – Bloomberg
- Nottingham University awards cloud finance and HR deal to Oracle partner in £29.75m deal 2.5 years after Unit4 upgrade – The Register
- How to visualise security and threat information in Microsoft Power BI – TechRepublic
- RQD Clearing Launches Real-Time Cloud-Based System – Forbes
- Google is turning off the controls for OnHub routers at the end of 2022 – The Verge